Please Support Our Sponsor!
Please Help Fund the Fun
Casual Euchre (at Gate Keeper Games)
3961 Twelve Mile Rd
Berkley, MI 48072
Do you plan to attend?
This event is held at Gate Keeper Games in Berkley, Michigan! Please support them by buying a game or having a cocktail. Yes, they have a bar. We bring in Pizza for everyone.
No Entry Fee! The prize for first is being the center of attention.
For this event, you do not need to show up at the start time and you can leave whenever you want. It is a VERY flexible event. Some people show up before start time to catch Happy Hour and others show up late. Leave whenever you like.
If you do not know how to play Euchre, no worries! We often have new people join us. Look at these How to Play Euchre videos first. Please put the Trickster Cards app on your phone and create an account. See this Trickster Cards Signup Instructions article for details. We use this app when people have to sit out due to odd numbers of people. This allows them to still play and record a score. It is also a good app to practice on.
To join, create an account on this site DarbyConnections.com and show up. This is a casual monthly euchre contest. Don't worry, you do not have to show up every week nor do you need to play all evening. We typically play six to eight games an evening, so it is not a big deal being late and missing a round. Here are the rules:
- No fees or purchase necessary
- The sum of your top five games throughout the month is your score.
- The sum of your top ten games throughout the month is your score.
- The person that gets the most points each night gets a prize. Tie breakers goes to the person with highest hand.
- No hands start after 8:30 pm. We usually play around eight rounds a night. Play as many as you like. You can skip a couple of weeks and be just fine.
- A "game" is made up of eight hands with each player dealing twice.
- You can get more than 10 points.
- No stealing the deal.
- Change partners after each game. Darby Connections assigns seats.
- "Screw the Dealer"
- WHEN GOING ALONE the opposite team gets four points for Euchres and reneges.
- No table talk regarding the current hand. Talk your heads off about everything else. THIS IS A SOCIAL EVENT!
- Don't be a jerk!
- Have fun!
Register so that we can track your seats and scores. We use text messaging to assign seats and record scores.
If you are registered and logged in, you can see your scores on your Dashboard